There is one iPad lab consisting of 30 iPads. Teachers can use the iPad labs with their classes. The labs are a shared resource, so it is important to be conscientious of the needs of others. The labs can be reserved. First, check the iPad calendar for available times using the appropriate link below. Then, e-mail Julie Weideman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the date(s) and time(s) you would like to use the lab.
App Purchase Process
Once you find an app that you feel could be productive within your classroom please follow the process below.
1. Request a trial of the app. We have two extra iPads in the library for trying apps. Mrs. Weideman can install it for you. If you find the app to be beneficial, follow the remaining steps.
2. The window for requesting apps is open from the 1st to 20th of each month. In order to request an app you will need to complete the form at the link below. When completing, make sure you fill in all the fields and be as detailed and specific as possible.
3. From the 20th to the 26th of each month the apps that are requested will be reviewed.
4. Those apps that are approved will be applied to the respective carts from the 26th to the last day of each month.
5. An updated list of the apps on each cart will be placed here:
If you have questions regarding the app process please get in touch with Julie Weideman at extension 305 or extension 438 or email@example.com.
Need an App?
Are you looking for apps to use in your classroom? There are thousands of apps available to the public when using iPads. Sorting through all of them and trying to figure out what can be useful in the classroom can be difficult. We recommend exploring some of the links that have already been reviewed by other schools as a starting point: